Do you remember the first thing you bought online? No? We’ve got that in common.
I do remember the uncertainty that surrounded early days e-commerce. And I understand how these doubts follow each new advance.
I think that the solution to this is good, clear communication. Why should business owners complicate their process? Why should customers enter their credit cards in one more place? It’s my job to answer these questions — and get them excited for these next steps.
I’ve tackled these questions in my content marketing writing for Jetson, a voice commerce platform and consultancy. I try to “speak geek” in these posts, while always keeping the basic question of “why” in mind.
Sound intriguing? Reach out here.
* 5 Big Businesses Offering Voice Shopping
* How Can Voice AI Improve Sales?
* How Jetson Helps Restaurants Get Noticed
* How Jetson Makes Marketing Easier for Small Businesses
* Is Voice Commerce Part of Your Marketing Plan?
* Omnichannel + Voice Commerce = The Perfect Reopening Strategy
* Should Your Business Offer Voice Ordering?